The Evidence Quality and Reach (EQR) Hub offers learning events, services, and resources related to research methods; knowledge translation; and diversity, equity, and inclusion to current and aspiring DRK-12 grantees. The Hub develops and implements virtual webinars and workshops, convenes communities of practice, and engages in individualized consultations with DRK-12 projects.
Upcoming learning events will be listed below, as well as archived videos and materials. To stay up to date on forthcoming virtual learning events, please send your preferred email to the EQR Hub Director, Sonica Dhillon, at email@example.com. EQR Hub events and resources will also be shared in the CADRE monthly newsletter.
Community of Practice: Developing a Conceptual Framework Centered on DEI | January - March 2023
- CoP Resources:
Workshop: Cultural and Linguistic Competence in Survey Design & Methodology | October 31 - November 2, 2022
- View Workshop Slides Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3
- Download Nonresponse Bias Calculator with Example [xls]
The Value of Cultural and Linguistic Competence in Research | September 2022
Community of Practice: Designing Communication and Engagement Plans | July/August 2022
- CoP Resources:
How to Create a High-Quality Engagement Plan to Disseminate STEM Research and Innovations | June 9, 2022
Introduction to the EQR Hub | February 15, 2022
Research methods webinars hosted by AIR and funded by a prior NSF grant:
- An Introduction to Systematic Literature Reviews | September 3, 2020
- An Introduction to Meta-Analytic Techniques | September 28, 2020
- Social Network Analysis - An Introduction | March 26, 2020
- Applying Social Network Analysis to STEM Education Research | April 20, 2020
- Measuring Program Implementation | October 1, 2019
- Developing a Program Implementation Measurement Framework | October 10, 2019
- Evidence Standards for Evaluating Math and Science Programs | March 20, 2019
- Webinar Recording | Resources: ESSA Decision Tree flowchart.pdf, Links to Resources.pdf, Evidence Requirements Handout.pdf, ESSA Evidence Tier Criteria Handout.pdf, Common Guidelines for Education Research and Development_0.pdf, Educator Practice Guide- Improving Math Problem Solving.pdf, WWC Intervention Report- Chemistry That Applies.pdf, WWC Reporting Guide for Study Authors.pdf
The American Institutes for Research was awarded the Evidence Quality and Reach Hub by the National Science Foundation Discovery Research PreK–12 program in July 2021. To learn more, visit the EQR Hub project page.