DRK-12 Research and Products
- Presentation | Join the panelists from the plenary presentation to continue conversations about common standards in each of the STEM disciplines.
- Publication | Loving, C. C., Schroeder, C., Kang, R., Shimek, C., & Herbert, B. (2007). Blogs: Enhancing links in a professional learning community of science and mathematics teachers. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education [Online serial], 7(3). Available: http://...
- Publication | To increase participation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) studies and careers, some states have promoted inclusive STEM high schools. This study addressed the question of whether these high schools improve the odds that their graduates will...
- Publication | This document is the final evaluation report of the STEM Student Reporting Labs.
- Tool | Questionnaire designed to collect data about teachers' opinions of engineering issues.
A Framework for Measuring Fidelity of Implementation: A Foundation for Shared Language and Accumulation of KnowledgePublication | This article describes a project that holds the development of Fidelity of Implementation (FOI) measures as its primary goal and has developed a suite of data collection tools designed to be used across multiple programs. It describes the foundation of the suite—a...
- Tool | If you are submitting a proposal to lead a session at the DR K-12 PI Meeting, please use this form to check that lead presenters are invited to the meeting. This form can also be used for finding fellow invitees to collaborate on a proposal for a session.
- Tool | This list includes STEM education-related conferences that may be of interest to DRK-12 grantees.
- Publication | In response to Bandura’s proposal that self-efficacy is a situation-specific construct, the authors developed a valid and reliable engineering teaching self-efficacy instrument for elementary teachers through modifying Riggs and Enochs’s STEBI.