Join one of the upcoming office hour-style webinars for an opportunity to interact with NSF program officers in small groups and get answers to your questions regarding the DRK-12 solicitation and proposal process. These webinars are designed to offer participants direct access to program officers, providing valuable insights and guidance.
- Monday, August 7 | 1-2pm ET
- Tuesday, August 15 | 1-2pm ET
Before attending the webinars, we encourage you to go through the overview video and review the resources and recordings available in CADRE's NSF Proposal Toolkit from the July 20 and 25 webinars. This will help you prepare well and make the most of the office hour sessions.
Don't miss out on this chance to engage with experts and gain a better understanding of the DRK-12 solicitation and proposal requirements.
Proposal Development Resources
- 2023 NSF Information Session on Solicitation 23-596: Recording
- DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596 Q&A Webinar 1 (July 20, 2023): Recording | Slides
Led by NSF Program Directors Joan Walker, Jen Noll, and Rob Ochsendorf. Topics: merit review criteria, program strands, and project types.
- DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596 Q&A Webinar 2 (July 25, 2023): Recording | Slides
Led by NSF Program Directors Asli Sezen-Barrie, Margret Hjalmarson, Barry Sloane, and Robert Russell. Topics: technical support and budgeting.
Additional Resources and Opportunities
- NSF Proposal Toolkit, which includes key information and resources including What's New in the 2023 DRK-12 Solicitation and a Proposal Development Timeline
- Video podcast by Drs. Ilana Horn and Terrell Morton: Uncovering the Hidden Curriculum of DRK-12: Post Panel Pop-off.
- One-page concept papers can be submitted to DRLDRK12@nsf.gov any time for feedback.