Do you want to introduce video approaches into your research or figure out new strategies for recording and analyzing video data?
In the first webinar of this Learning Series on January 27, researchers shared how they incorporate video into their studies for a range of purposes and at different scales.
In the follow-up session on February 10, participants had the opportunity to discuss design ideas for their own studies, joining smaller consultation groups on the following topics:
- Developing public-facing videos
- Working with large video data sets
- Turning classroom video data into PD materials
- Studying participant responses to video materials
- Capturing students and teachers together with video
Learning Series Resources:
- Part 1 webinar recording and slides (in presentation order): Ilana Horn | Erica Walker | Joanne Lobato | Nanette Seago | Heather Hill
- Resource list
Moderator: Ilana Horn, Vanderbilt University
Panelists: Heather Hill, Harvard University; Joanne Lobato, San Diego State University; Nanette Seago, WestEd; Erica Walker, Columbia University
View past CADRE Learning Series resources on Designing Case Study Research and Professional Development for Researchers Who Don't Study PD.