This project will support the participation of 53 US K-12 mathematics teachers, graduate students, community college/university mathematicians, mathematics teacher educators, and mathematics education researchers to attend the Fourteenth International Congress for Mathematical Education (ICME-14) in Shanghai, China.
- Burrill, G., & Ben-Zvi, D. (2019). Topics and trends in current statistics education research: International perspectives. Springer.
- Burrill, G. (2019). Statistical Literacy and Quantitative Reasoning. In A. Rogerson, & J. Morska (Eds.) Proceedings of the 15th International Conference, Theory and Practice - an Interface or a Great Divide? Maynooth University, Kildare, Ireland. WTM, Verlag für wissenschaftliche Texte und Medien
- Burrill, G. (2018). Concept images and statistical thinking: The role of interactive dynamic technology. In M. A. Sorto (Ed.). Proceedings of the Tenth International Congress on Teaching Statistics. Kyoto, Japan. https://iase-web.org/Conference_Proceedings.php?p=ICOTS_10_2018
- Burrill, G. (2017). Challenges in the Transition from High School to Post Secondary Mathematics. In D. Brussoud (Ed.). Proceedings of a Workshop on The Role of Calculus in the Transition from High School to College Mathematics. Washington, DC: Mathematical Association of America.
- Burrill, G. (2016). Designing interactive dynamic technology: Activities to support the development of conceptual understanding. In Baccaglini-Frank, A., & Leung, A., (Eds.). Digital technologies in designing mathematics education tasks - Potential and pitfalls. Springer.