- Krupa, E.E., Carney, M., Bostic, J. (2019). Argument-Based Validation in Practice: Examples from Mathematics Education. Applied Measurement in Education.
- Krupa, E. E., & Confrey, J. (2017). Effects of a Reform High School Mathematics Curriculum on Student Achievement: For Whom Does it Benefit? Journal of Curriculum Studies, 49(2), 191-215.
- Krupa, E. E., Huey, M., Lesseig, K., Casey, S., & Monson, D. (2017). Investigating Secondary Preservice Teacher Noticing of Students’ Mathematical Thinking. In E. O. Schack, J. Wilhelm, & M. H. Fisher (Eds.), Research in Mathematics Education (Vol. 6): Springer, Cham.
- Krupa, E., Bostic, J. D., & Shih, J. (2019). Validation in Mathematics Education: An Introduction to Quantitative Measures of Mathematical Knowledge: Researching Instruments and Perspectives. In J. B. Bostic, E. E. Krupa, & J. Shih (Eds.), Quantitative Measures of Mathematical Knowledge: Researching Instruments and Perspectives. New York, N.Y.: Routledge.
- Krupa, E. E., Webel, C., & McManus, J. (2014). Undergraduate Students’ Knowledge of Algebra: Evaluating the Impact of Computer-based and Traditional Learning Environments. Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies, 24(5), 442-459.
This project will address STEM learning through classroom implementation at two project partner schools in North Carolina, one urban and the other rural, with culturally diverse student populations. The project offers high school students the opportunity to be immersed in science content through engaging in globally-relevant learner-centered activities.