CADRE is the resource network that supports researchers and developers who participate in DRK-12 projects on teaching and learning in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. CADRE works with projects to strengthen and share methods, findings, results and products, helping to build collaboration around a strong portfolio of STEM education resources, models and technologies. CADRE raises external audiences’ awareness and understanding of the DRK-12 program, and builds new knowledge.
- Aksit, O. & Wiebe, E. (December 2019; online). Exploring force and motion concepts in middle grades using computational modeling: A classroom intervention study. Journal of Science Education and Technology. doi: 10.1007/s10956-019-09800-z*
- Lytle, N., Cateté, V., Boulden, D., Dong, Y., Houchins, J., Milliken, A., Isvik, A., Bounajim, D., Wiebe, E., & Barnes, T. (July, 2019). Use, Modify, Create: Comparing Computational Thinking Lesson Progressions for STEM Classes. In 24th Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE 2019). Aberdeen, Scotland UK. ACM. doi: 10.1145/3304221.3319786*
- Zakaria, Z., Wiebe, E., Boulden, D., Tsan, J., Vandenberg, J., Lynch, C. & Boyer, K. (June, 2019). Collaborative Talk Across Two Pair-Programming Configurations. In International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL 2019). Lyon, France.*
- Wiggins, J., Min, W., Mott, B., Wiebe, W., Boyer, K. E., & Lester, J. (June, 2019). Take the Initiative: Mixed-Initiative Dialogue Policies for Pedagogical Agents in Game-Based Learning Environments. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED ’19).*
- Wiebe, E., London, J., Aksit, O., Mott, B., Boyer, K. E., & Lester, J., (February, 2019). Development of a Lean Computational Thinking Abilities Assessment for Middle Grades Students. In Proceedings of the 50th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (pp. 456-461). ACM. doi: 10.1145/3287324.3287390*