Whether you're a first-timer or a veteran of NCSM Annual Conferences, join us for three exciting days focused on important issues for leaders in mathematics education.
NCSM's Program Committee has lined up a terrific slate of speakers who will help us focus on "Charting a Course to Mathematics Leadership."
Conference sessions will be led by experts in their field-people at the forefront of change in mathematics education.
The six strands featured at this exciting and educational NCSM event are:
- Charting a Course to Equity and Access
- Charting a Course to Curriculum Leadership
- Charting a Course to Teaching and Learning Leadership
- Charting a Course to Assessment Leadership
- Putting PRIME into Practice
- Developing Coaches - Developing Teachers
Take this opportunity to enlarge your network of colleagues who can assist you in building and supporting your local mathematics program and to meet new friends who share your interests and love of mathematics education. Become a part of NCSM, the mathematics leadership organization for educational leaders that provides professional learning opportunities to support and sustain improved student achievement.
For more information, visit the event website.