FastLane is going away at the end of 2022. Be in the know on NSF's proposal preparation and submission modernization and other important NSF updates.
You are invited to participate in the NSF Electronic Research Administration (ERA) Forum webinar on November 16, 2021, from 1:30 - 3:00 PM Eastern Time. To participate in this Forum, please Register Now.
The topics for this Forum webinar will cover:
- NSF Public Access Repository (NSF-PAR) 2.0
- Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)
- Development of the Research.gov Proposal Submission System
- Where we are and what is planned for the future
- Status of migration and adoption of Research.gov
- Demo – NSF-PAR and how to prepare a proposal.
Send questions ahead of the November 16, 2021 ERA Forum webinar to email@example.com.
For more information about the NSF ERA Forum Webinar, please visit the DIAS/Policy Office website at https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/era_forum.jsp.
Please share this information with your colleagues. They can also subscribe to NSF's ERA Forum listserv to receive future ERA Forum notifications by simply sending a blank email to NSF-ERA-FORUMfirstname.lastname@example.org to be automatically enrolled.