CADRE will host NSF-led informational sessions on the new DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596. If you are planning to submit a DRK-12 proposal (deadline November 8, 2023), we encourage you to register and attend one of the following events and access the resources listed below.
Office Hours with NSF Program Directors
- 2023 NSF Information Session on Solicitation 23-596: Recording
- DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596 Q&A Webinar 1 (July 20, 2023): Recording | Slides
Led by NSF Program Directors Joan Walker, Jen Noll, and Rob Ochsendorf. Topics: merit review criteria, program strands, and project types.
- DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596 Q&A Webinar 2 (July 25, 2023): Recording | Slides
Led by NSF Program Directors Asli Sezen-Barrie, Margret Hjalmarson, Barry Sloane, and Robert Russell. Topics: technical support and budgeting.
Additional Resources and Opportunities
- NSF Proposal Toolkit, which includes key information and resources including What's New in the 2023 DRK-12 Solicitation and a Proposal Development Timeline
- Video podcast by Drs. Ilana Horn and Terrell Morton: Uncovering the Hidden Curriculum of DRK-12: Post Panel Pop-off.
- One-page concept papers can be submitted to DRLDRK12@nsf.gov any time for feedback.