- Rigelman, N. M. (2017). Learning in and from practice with others. In L. West & M. Boston (Eds.), Annual perspectives in mathematics education: Reflective and collaborative processes to improve mathematics teaching (pp. 65-76). Reston, VA: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.*
- McGatha, M. B., & Rigelman, N. R. (Eds.) (2017). Elementary mathematics specialists: Developing, refining, and examining programs that support mathematics teaching and learning. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.*
- Rigelman, N. R. (2017). Evaluation of elementary mathematics specialist programs. In M. B. McGatha & N. R. Rigelman (Eds.), Elementary mathematics specialists: Developing, refining, and examining programs that support mathematics teaching and learning (pp. 211-217). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.*
- Rigelman, N., Crane, S., Petrick, K., & Shrier, D. (2018). Math makeover: A school-university partnership transforms elementary math instruction. The Learning Professional, 39(2), 34-38.*
- Cooke, J., & Rigelman, N. (2016, January/February). East metro mathematics leadership project, part 2: A look into the lesson study cycle. The Oregon Mathematics Teacher, 35-40.*
This project will study the Developing Leaders Transforming Practice (DLTP) intervention, which aims to develop teacher leaders, improve teachers' instructional practices, and increase student mathematics understanding and achievement.