Citations of DRK-12 or Related Work (DRK-12 work is denoted by *)
- Jaber, L. Z., Southerland, S., & Dake, F. (2018). Cultivating epistemic empathy in preservice teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 72, 13-23.*
- Jaber, L. Z., & Hammer, D. (2016). Learning to feel like a scientist. Science Education, 100(2), 189-220.
- Jaber, L. Z., Hufnagel, E., & Radoff, J. (2019). “This is really frying my brain!”: How affect supports inquiry in an online learning environment. Research in Science Education.
- Finkelstein, C., Jaber, L. Z., & Dini, V. (2019). “Do I feel threatened? No… I’m learning!”- Affective and relational dynamics in science PD. Science Education, 103(2), 338-361.
- Jaber, L. Z., Dini, V., Hammer, D., & Danahy, E. (2018). Targeting disciplinary practices in an online learning environment. Science Education, 102(4), 228-292.