- Ehrenfeld, N. & Horn, I. S. (In press). Initiation-Entry-Focus-Exit: A Framework for Understanding Pedagogical Judgment in Teachers’ Monitoring Routines. Educational Studies in Mathematics.*
- Chen, G. A., Marshall, S. & Horn, I. S. (In press). “How do I choose?” Mathematics Teachers’ Sensemaking about Pedagogical Responsibility. Pedagogy, Culture & Society.*
- Jurow, A. S., Horn, I. S. & Philip, T. M. (2019). Organizing Teacher Learning through the Re-mediation of Infrastructure. Journal of Education for Teaching. doi: 10.1080/02607476.2019.1550607*
- Horn, I. S. (2020). Supporting the Development of Pedagogical Judgment: Connecting Instruction to Contexts through Classroom Video with Experienced Mathematics Teachers. In G. Lloyd & C. Lynch (Eds), Participants in Mathematics Teacher Education: Individuals, Teams, Communities and Networks. International Handbook of Mathematics Teacher Education, Volume 3. Sense Publishing: Boston, MA.*
- Horn, I. S., Garner, B. & Ehrenfeld, N. (2020, June). Learning to listen closely: Experienced teachers’ instructional tuning via video feedback. International Conference of the Learning Sciences, Nashville, TN.*
CADRE is the resource network that supports researchers and developers who participate in DRK-12 projects on teaching and learning in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. CADRE works with projects to strengthen and share methods, findings, results and products, helping to build collaboration around a strong portfolio of STEM education resources, models and technologies. CADRE raises external audiences’ awareness and understanding of the DRK-12 program, and builds new knowledge.