Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this conference will be held virtually.
To learn more, visit https://www.aera.net/Events-Meetings/Annual-Meeting.
- Craig De Voto and Ben Superfine, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Kathryn Hayes and Caron Inouye, California State University, East Bay; Christine Lee Bae, Virginia Commonwealth University; Brit Toven-Lindsey, California State University, East Bay; Dawn O'Connor, Alameda County Office of Education; Linda Preminger and Jeffrey Seitz, California State University, East Bay
- Karl Kosko, Jennifer Heisler, and Enrico Gandolfi, Kent State University
- Karen Mutch-Jones and Judy Storeygard, TERC
- Troy D. Sadler, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Pat Friedrichsen and Laura Zangori, University of Missouri; Li Ke, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Patrick Smith and Peggy Trygstad, Horizon Research, Inc.
- Jessica Triant, Cathy Ringstaff, and Bryan Matlen, WestEd; Judith Haymore Sandholtz, University of California, Irvine
In addition, a CADRE-organized session, Innovations in Video-Intensive STEM Professional Development in Online and Blended Environments, will feature the work of 7 DRK-12 projects on Fri, April 9 at 10:40 AM ET.