The CADRE Learning Series event, “Designing Case Study Research” will include two parts. During the first webinar, panelists addressed the questions: How do you situate your case study research to explain the phenomena you are studying at different phases of your work? What are some core strategies you might share? During the second webinar, small groups will discuss topics, questions, and issues raised during the first webinar.
- Part 1 Webinar: September 12, 2023
- Part 2 Webinar: October 24, 2-3:30 PM ET (Registration has closed)
Moderated by: Ilana Horn, Vanderbilt University (bio)
- Zandra De Araujo, University of Florida (bio)
- Hosun Kang, University of California, Irvine (bio)
- Amy Parks, Michigan State University (bio)
- Bill Zahner, San Diego State University (bio)