The 2021 STEM For All Video Showcase will be held May 11-18. The theme is COVID, Equity & Social Justice.
You’re invited to share your federally funded project to improve STEM & CS education by submitting a 3-minute video. Discuss it online with researchers, educators, policy makers and the public.
Videos should address the following:
- Projects or partnerships addressing broadening participation
- Impacts of COVID on STEM teaching and learning
- Design and implementation of STEM and CS programs
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Registration: January 13 - February 12. You MUST be registered to participate.
- Video Submission: March 2 - April 21.
- Online interactive event: May 11 - 18