Welcome to our network of DR K-12 awardees! The CADREK12 website is a tool for you that provides opportunities to....
feature your work:
- Personal Profile for your bio (other project members are also able to create profile pages)
- Project page (your projects are listed in your personal profile) to describe and feature your DR K-12 work
- Resource library to share your project publications, instruments, products, and presentations
Learn how to add or update content on the CADRE website.
learn more about the NSF DR K-12 portfolio:
- DR K-12 Projects (browse DR K-12 project pages by keywords)
- Resource library (a collection of DR K-12 resources)
- Spotlights on themes of work, including
access helpful resources, such as:
- CADRE Newsletter (featuring the latest DR K-12 and STEM Ed news, resources, and opportunities). Subscribe here.
- CADRE library (CADRE-produced resources and publications)
- Calendar of STEM Education events, including a PDF list of STEM Education publications and conferences (with submission deadlines) and CADRE & NSF Network events
- Dissemination Toolkit
- NSF-related Resources, including the NSF Proposal Toolkit and NSF funding deadlines.
- PI Meeting materials (past and upcoming).
support early career researchers:
- CADRE Fellows Program
- CAREER Awardee networking opportunities (for CAREER awards only; contact CADRE for more information)
- Early Career Guide
- Spotlights on Early Career in STEM Education R&D (which includes early career opportunities) and Mentoring
We share and disseminate DR K-12 work within the CADRE and NSF communities, as well as more broadly via Facebook, Twitter, the STEM Smart newsletters, and more. Have questions? Email email@example.com or visit our help/FAQ and About pages for more info.