DRK-12 Research and Products
- Publication | The Diagnosing Teachers’ Multiplicative Reasoning (DTMR) tests are designed for in-service middle grades teachers and emphasize knowledge needed (a) to think about fractions and proportional relationships as quantities and (b) to use drawn models (e.g., number line and area...
- Presentation | This 2018 AERA structured poster session shed light on the DR K-12 portfolio of transformative research in online and blended teacher professional development.
- Presentation | Barbara Chamberlin, with the NMSU Learning Games Lab, shares the Educational Game Design model developed at NMSU. The educational development studio involves content experts and game developers in their game design process, also employing a rigorous user testing process...
- Tool | These Design-Based Implementation Research (DBIR)resources provide theoretical background and examples of strategies to address the research and practice gap.
- Tool | Please use this form to propose a project collection spotlight to be featured on the CADREK12 website.
- Tool | What else is happening in STEM education? Explore funding, dissemination, and networking opportunities outside of DR K-12 through other organizations devoted to advancing research, development, evaluation, or practice in K-12 STEM education.