DRK-12 Research and Products
Using Practice as a Site to Learn Mathematics for Teaching: Developing Materials, Approaches, and Professional Community (Bass)Presentation
- Presentation | Join the panelists from the plenary presentation to continue conversations about common standards in each of the STEM disciplines.
- Publication | Loving, C. C., Schroeder, C., Kang, R., Shimek, C., & Herbert, B. (2007). Blogs: Enhancing links in a professional learning community of science and mathematics teachers. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education [Online serial], 7(3). Available: http://...
- Tool | Questionnaire designed to collect data about teachers' opinions of engineering issues.
A Framework for Measuring Fidelity of Implementation: A Foundation for Shared Language and Accumulation of KnowledgePublication | This article describes a project that holds the development of Fidelity of Implementation (FOI) measures as its primary goal and has developed a suite of data collection tools designed to be used across multiple programs. It describes the foundation of the suite—a...
- Tool | If you are submitting a proposal to lead a session at the DR K-12 PI Meeting, please use this form to check that lead presenters are invited to the meeting. This form can also be used for finding fellow invitees to collaborate on a proposal for a session.
- Tool | This list includes STEM education-related conferences that may be of interest to DRK-12 grantees.
- Publication | In response to Bandura’s proposal that self-efficacy is a situation-specific construct, the authors developed a valid and reliable engineering teaching self-efficacy instrument for elementary teachers through modifying Riggs and Enochs’s STEBI.
- Tool | STEM education-related publications that may be of interest to DR K-12 grantees.
- Publication | The Diagnosing Teachers’ Multiplicative Reasoning (DTMR) tests are designed for in-service middle grades teachers and emphasize knowledge needed (a) to think about fractions and proportional relationships as quantities and (b) to use drawn models (e.g., number line and area...