June 3-5, 2020
The PI meeting will start with special sessions midday on June 3, and general sessions will begin in the late afternoon. On June 4, there will be a full day of sessions. The meeting will end by 2pm on June 5.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Rd NW
Washington, DC 20008
Your grant must assume costs for travel and accommodations. If you do not have access to funds for your own participation in the meeting, you should contact your NSF program officer. Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the meeting. Limited meals (light breakfast on June 4 and 5, and lunch on June 4) will be provided at the meeting.
TRAVEL BY CAR:
- Map & Directions to the hotel
- Parking at the hotel
- On-site parking fee: $52 daily
- Valet parking fee: $62 daily
TRAVEL BY TRAIN:
TRAVEL BY AIR:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (approx. 7 miles to hotel)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (approx. 24 miles to hotel)
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (approx. 34 miles to hotel)
Getting To and From the Airport:
- Fare Calculator: https://www.taxi-calculator.com/taxi-fare-washington-dc/282
- DC Taxi Service (202) 790-0622
- Taxi Transportation Service (202-398-0500)
- Yellow Cab of DC (202-546-7900)
- Fare Calculator: https://ride.guru/
- Public Transportation
- The closest metro station to the meeting location is the RED LINE: Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station (1 min walk to hotel).
- Walking directions from the Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station to the hotel: Head northwest on Connecticut Ave NW toward Woodley Rd NW. Turn left onto Woodley Rd NW (2660) and you have arrived.
- Trip Planner and fare estimate: https://www.wmata.com/
- SmarTrip Card information: https://www.wmata.com/fares/smartrip/
- Use Google Maps to determine your best route from Washington Dulles International Airport and the Baltimore Washington International Airport to the meeting location.
Accommodations and Hotel Services
- CADRE has negotiated a hotel rate and will provide this information to registered participants.
- Visit the hotel website for a complete list of services and amenities.
Limited meals (light breakfast on June 4 and 5, and lunch on June 4) will be provided at the meeting. For other meals, find options:
- Please ship items to yourself to the hotel at the address listed below. Ex:
IMPORTANT: If you plan to ship materials at the end of the conference, please bring a prepared label and the hotel business services office will help you ship your items.