DRK-12 Research and Products
- Tool | Please use this form to propose a project collection spotlight to be featured on the CADREK12 website.
- Tool | What else is happening in STEM education? Explore funding, dissemination, and networking opportunities outside of DR K-12 through other organizations devoted to advancing research, development, evaluation, or practice in K-12 STEM education.
- Publication | This document is the final evaluation report of the STEM Student Reporting Labs.
- Publication | To increase participation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) studies and careers, some states have promoted inclusive STEM high schools. This study addressed the question of whether these high schools improve the odds that their graduates will...
- Tool | Questionnaire designed to collect data about teachers' opinions of engineering issues.
- Publication | Loving, C. C., Schroeder, C., Kang, R., Shimek, C., & Herbert, B. (2007). Blogs: Enhancing links in a professional learning community of science and mathematics teachers. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education [Online serial], 7(3). Available: http://...
- Publication | The first print edition from summer 2009 of the student science news publication, in pdf format.
A Successful Professional Development Model for Preparing Teachers to use Reform-Based Curriculum Effectively (Sutherland, Krajcik)Presentation | In this session, participants experience a PD model that successfully encourages teachers to adopt a curriculum’s underlying philosophy rather than simply to enact it as sequence of activities.
Using Teaching Routines with Classroom Network Technology to Support Improved Classroom Assessment (Penuel, Schank)Presentation | This interactive workshop introduces participants to teaching routines for use with a classroom network technology called Group Scribbles, which supports teachers’ invention of classroom assessment activities in Earth science.
- Presentation | The Role of the Institutional Setting in Teachers’ Development of Ambitious Instruction in Middle School Mathematics Kara Jackson, Paul Cobb, and Kristin McGraner, Vanderbilt University Three DR-K12 projects report findings on aspects of the institutional setting of...
- Presentation | The Chemistry Education Research Doctoral Scholars Program aims to recruit, train and graduate a diverse group of scholars in chemistry education research (CER) who specialize in assessment; design coursework, K-12 partnerships, research experiences, and mentoring to...