DRK-12 Research and Products
A Framework for Measuring Fidelity of Implementation: A Foundation for Shared Language and Accumulation of KnowledgePublication | This article describes a project that holds the development of Fidelity of Implementation (FOI) measures as its primary goal and has developed a suite of data collection tools designed to be used across multiple programs. It describes the foundation of the suite—a...
- Tool | If you are submitting a proposal to lead a session at the DR K-12 PI Meeting, please use this form to check that lead presenters are invited to the meeting. This form can also be used for finding fellow invitees to collaborate on a proposal for a session.
- Tool | This list includes STEM education-related conferences that may be of interest to DRK-12 grantees.
- Publication | In response to Bandura’s proposal that self-efficacy is a situation-specific construct, the authors developed a valid and reliable engineering teaching self-efficacy instrument for elementary teachers through modifying Riggs and Enochs’s STEBI.
- Tool | STEM education-related publications that may be of interest to DR K-12 grantees.
- Publication | The Diagnosing Teachers’ Multiplicative Reasoning (DTMR) tests are designed for in-service middle grades teachers and emphasize knowledge needed (a) to think about fractions and proportional relationships as quantities and (b) to use drawn models (e.g., number line and area...
- Tool | The world’s leading online scheduling tool, Doodle takes the pain out of finding the right date and time for a group of people to meet and makes scheduling virtually effortless. The basic service is a free online coordination tool which requires neither registration nor...
- Presentation | This 2018 AERA structured poster session shed light on the DR K-12 portfolio of transformative research in online and blended teacher professional development.
- Presentation | Barbara Chamberlin, with the NMSU Learning Games Lab, shares the Educational Game Design model developed at NMSU. The educational development studio involves content experts and game developers in their game design process, also employing a rigorous user testing process...
- Tool | These Design-Based Implementation Research (DBIR)resources provide theoretical background and examples of strategies to address the research and practice gap.