CADRE is now accepting applications for the 2019-20 CADRE Fellows program. Applications are due by 5:00 P.M. EST on September 18, 2019. CADRE will announce the new cohort of Fellows by October 1, 2019.
Application materials include: online application, personal statement, CV or resume, and a letter of recommendation from a PI or Co-PI of an active DRK-12 project, all of which can be submitted through this form. (See CADRE Fellows Application Guidelines for more information about personal statements and letters of recommendation.)
- Be a doctoral student or similar early career professional at either an academic or non-academic institution.
- Have research experience in education and exhibit evidence of leadership.
- Demonstrate the desire and potential for advancing the field of STEM education.
- Have professional experience and career goals that contribute to broadening participation in STEM education.
- Contribute to the Fellows program by fully participating in all activities.
CADRE aims to establish a cohort of 10 Fellows that represent diverse backgrounds, experience, interests, professional goals, institutions, and geographic regions. Special consideration will be given to applicants from awardees and institutions that have not previously had a CADRE Fellow and who have not had similar professional development opportunities. Please note that we will accept only one recommendation per PI/Co-PI per year.
The CADRE Fellows program provides professional growth opportunities for early career professionals in the field of STEM education research. Through a series of capacity-building activities, the program offers Fellows the opportunity to gain insight into what it takes to be successful and effective in this field, become more familiar with NSF practices, and network with DRK-12 awardees and other early career researchers from across the country. For more information about the Fellows program, please visit the CADRE Fellows webpage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.