We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 CADRE Fellows program. Applications are due by 5:00 P.M. EST on September 25, 2017. CADRE will announce the new cohort of Fellows on October 6, 2017.
Application materials include: online application, personal statement, resume or CV, and a letter of recommendation for the nominating PI or co-PI, all of which can be submitted through this form.
- Be a doctoral student or other early career professional at either an academic or non-academic institution. In very special cases, we will consider post-doctoral students.
- Work on an active DR K-12 project, with at least one year of experience on the project, and be nominated by their PI or co-PI.
- Have research experience in education and exhibit evidence of leadership and academic success.
- Demonstrate the desire and potential for advancing STEM education in meaningful ways.
- Be able to commit to and contribute to the Fellows program.
Our priority is to accept a diverse group of Fellows representing a diverse group of projects. Special consideration will be given to projects, awardees, and institutions that have not previously had a CADRE Fellow. Please note that we will accept only one nomination per project per year.
The CADRE Fellows program is a competitive fellowship designed to be a capacity-building experience for early career researchers. Fellows learn about DR K-12 research beyond their projects, and network with researchers from across the country. They also gain insights into the NSF and what it takes to be successful, effective researchers in the field of STEM education. Learn more at: http://cadrek12.org/cadre-fellows.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.