On behalf of the National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR), you are invited to attend a special webinar highlighting upcoming funding opportunities within EHR, especially aimed at broadening participation in STEM.
Thursday, July 28 from 12:30-2:30 pm ET
Program Officers from all four EHR Divisions will be presenting:
Program Highlights will include but are not limited to:
- EHR Core Research (ECR)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities & Undergraduate Programs (HBCU-UP)
- Tribal Colleges & Undergraduate Programs (TCUP)
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
Invite your colleagues to attend! The webinar is FREE but registration is required. Hosted by STELAR, the ITEST resource network.