Have you been wondering how to creatively disseminate your work to a wide audience? Here’s your chance…
2015 TEACHING & LEARNING VIDEO SHOWCASE
Improving Science, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology
May 11th –15th 2015
NSF’s resource centers have teamed up to create this opportunity to showcase your projects. Create a video about your work to share with NSF program officers, NSF resource centers and communities, STEM ed and research professional associations, educators, and industry representatives.
- Your video must address the intervention, innovation, and/or research related to an NSF-funded project associated with one of the hosting resource centers.
- The video must be under three minutes and audible.
To Enter a Video:
- Complete your registration by April 1st at http://resourcecenters2015.videohall.com
- Create a video that showcases your intervention, innovation, and/or research. It should address potential impact, promise, and challenges. Make it appealing to a broad audience.
- Upload your video between April 27th and May 4th.
- Spread the word about the interactive online event, to be held May 11th-15th.
- View, comment and vote on other entries during the 5-day online event. Winning videos will be broadly recognized throughout the NSF and STEM Ed communities.
Be part of the first cross-resource center video showcase event— space is limited, so apply early!
TO REGISTER, GO TO: HTTP://RESOURCECENTERS2015.VIDEOHALL.COM
One registration per project
For tips about how to effectively design a video message, go to:
Download the full Announcement and spread the word!