If you are engaged in a federally-funded project to improve Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and computer science education, we invite you to submit a video to the showcase and discuss it with researchers, practitioners, policy makers and the general public during an interactive week long event.
We invite videos that address any of the following:
- Partnerships that advance education
- Broadening participation & access to high quality STEM experiences
- Innovative practices transforming education
- Research informing STEM learning and teaching
If you are not intending to present a video this year, please also save the dates anyway! We invite your participation viewing the videos, discussing them with presenters and voting for your favorites.
- Interactive Event: May 14 - 21, 2018
- Register to be a Presenter: Jan. 15th - Feb. 15th
- Video Submission Deadline: Apr. 25th
For more information: http://stemforall2018.videohall.com