NSF is seeking to hire visiting and permanent program officers in multiple areas of STEM education research.
- Learn more about the NSF DRL program officer role in this webinar recording, What does a program officer do? (use passcode: .kcr0Zt4 to view).
- SCIENCE EDUCATION PROGRAM OFFICER/DIRECTOR (TEMPORARY/ROTATOR POSITION) | NSF is searching for temporary Program Directors in a wide range of areas supported by the division. This is a rotator position. NSF offers a chance for scientists, engineers, and educators to serve as temporary program directors—called rotators. Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- SCIENCE EDUCATION PROGRAM OFFICER/DIRECTOR (TEMPORARY/ROTATOR POSITION) | NSF's DRL program is seeking temporary program officers with research and development expertise in equity and inclusion in STEM and STEM learning, in formal or informal settings, particularly related to groups that have been historically underrepresented in such fields, including African Americans, Alaska Natives, American Indians, Hispanics, Native Hawaiians, and Native Pacific Islanders. DRL also seeks expertise in the interdependence of race and ethnicity, gender, English language learner status, and or disability in matters of equity and inclusion in STEM education. Such expertise will support DRL’s efforts to build a strong portfolio of projects and a strong community of researchers improving the effectiveness of STEM teaching and learning for each and every learner, encompassing approaches such as culturally responsive pedagogy and universal design for learning. Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- INFORMAL STEM EDUCATION PROGRAM OFFICER/DIRECTOR (PERMANENT POSITION) | NSF is seeking a qualified candidate for the Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL) program. Application Deadline: November 18, 2020
- SCIENCE EDUCATION PROGRAM OFFICER/DIRECTOR (PERMANENT POSITION) | NSF is seeking one or more full time permanent Program Directors with research expertise in science or engineering teaching and learning at the preK-12 level for all learners to work across the Division of Research on Learning in Formal and Informal Settings (DRL) programs. Application Deadline: November 23, 2020
- SCIENCE EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR (PROGRAM EVALUATOR) (PERMANENT POSITION) | The Evaluator reports to the Assistant Director (AD), collaborates closely with EHR Senior Advisors, and is responsible for a range of issues that require senior level coordination across the Directorate and the Foundation. The position is not supervisory. Application Deadline: December 18, 2020