The latest NSF Dear Colleague Letter encourages investigators to submit proposals to study the integration of computing and/or computational thinking within disciplinary STEM learning and teaching in formal STEM education.
There have been 6 EHR Dear Colleague Letters released this year:
- Dear Colleague Letter: Announcement of an Effort to Expand the NSF INCLUDES National Network
Dear Colleague Letter: Discovery Research PreK-12: Advancing STEM+Computing
- Dear Colleague Letter: NSF Accepting Proposals Related to Hurricane Harvey
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research on Methodologies for STEM Education
- Dear Colleague Letter: Stimulating Research related to the Science of Broadening Participation
- Dear Colleague Letter: Support for Engaging Students and the Public in Polar Research
These Dear Colleague Letters and more are in our NSF Proposal Toolkit.