NSF is excited to announce the Growing Research Access for Nationally Transformative Equity and Diversity (GRANTED) initiative, a wholly unique new funding opportunity for NSF. GRANTED activities and support will focus on building capacity within the Nation’s research enterprise* and reducing barriers to research competitiveness. The first funding opportunity is now available via Dear Colleague Letter NSF 23-037 and we will host the first GRANTED Webinar on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023, at 1:00pm ET.
To participate in the webinar, please click here to REGISTER now or see the link below.
The purpose of this webinar is to:
- Provide an overview of the GRANTED initiative and share updates
- Meet the GRANTED staff
- Hear from the community, provide clarification, and answer questions
The webinar will also serve to center conversation around the three GRANTED themes. Those themes include:
- Enhancing practices and processes within the research enterprise
- Strengthening the research enterprise workforce
- Partnering with national and regional professional societies that specialize in various aspects of the research enterprise to translate effective practices into diverse institutional and organizational contexts.