Resource: CADRE Launches New Website
This isn't any ordinary website. It's your website, filled with information about your DR K-12 project. Even better, with Project Smart Search, we've made it easier to find other projects that align with your interests.
NOTE: Principal investigators and program officers have been pre-registered on the site and do NOT need to create a new account. You will receive your login information within 24 hours. Please watch your inbox for an email from Amy Busey with the subject "Account Details for (your name) at cadrek12.org."
In one month, we will begin disseminating the site to public audiences. But first, we invite you to make sure your project page includes all the information that you choose. While you are there, update your member profile, too.
Check it out! Here's some of what's waiting for you on this site:
- Featured Project: Beyond Penguins and Polar Bears: Integrating Literacy and IPY in the K-5 Classroom (Want your project to be featured? Let us know.)
- News: Scientists Seeking NSF Funding Will Soon Be Required to Submit Data Management Plans
- Group Resource: NSF Highlights: Tips for PIs (This resource is posted in the NSF & DR K-12 Group on the CADRE website. Once you receive your account information, you will have full access to this virtual group workspace where site members can ask questions and access resources related to the ins and outs of the NSF and its DR K-12 funding program.)
- Resources: Dissemination in STEM Education R&D: Perspectives on Knowledge Use
- Events: 9th International Conference of Learning Sciences where DR K-12 PIs are presenting
- Project Smart Search
- Additional opportunities on the CADRE website