At the May 12th workshop, participants learned about National Science Foundation and other funded research, programs, and resources to improve career and technical education across secondary and post-secondary levels for middle-skill STEM occupations.
- skill development for middle-level occupations;
- STEM academies, CTE high schools, community colleges, university, and industry partnerships and pathways;
- student internships and teacher externships;
- developmental mathematics;
- project-based learning;
- programs for special populations;
- regional technical education resource centers;
- maker movement and informal education;
- and more!
Visit http://successfulstemeducation.org/events/1291 for resources.