Mon, 04/23/2018 - 12:00pm to Wed, 04/25/2018 - 12:00pm
To learn more, visit http://www.nctm.org/Conferences-and-Professional-Development/Research-Co....
- Motoko Akiba, Florida State University (Project: Identifying an Effective and Scalable Model of Lesson Study)
- Caroline Ebby and Nicole Fletcher, CPRE, University of Pennsylvania; Janine Remillard, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania; Marge Petit, OGAPMath LLC; Robert Laird, University of Vermont (Project: Developing Formative Assessment Tools and Routines for Additive Reasoning)
- Dana Grosser-Clarkson*, Elizabeth Fleming, Monica Dunsworth, and Dan Levin University of Maryland (Project: Developing Rich Media-based Materials for Practice-based Teacher Education)
- Julie Sarama and Douglas Clements, University of Denver; Jeffrey Barrett, Illinois State University (Project: Learning Trajectories to Support the Growth of Measurement Knowledge: Pre-K through Middle School)
- Meghan Shaughnessy, Timothy Boerst, Xueying Prawat, and Erin Pfaff, University of Michigan (Project: Strengthening the Quality, Design and Usability of Simulations as Assessments of Teaching Practice)
*Denotes CADRE Fellow or Fellows alumnus